Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ballerina girl

Last month Halle started taking ballet classes with Miss Jenny. She loves to dance and I just couldn't send her to preschool this year so this seemed like the better option. Kindergarten comes way too fast so why kick her out of my mommy joy school so early when I know I'll be missing her when the real deal starts. She was so excited to put all her dance gear on and get to the studio. She couldn't stop looking at all her moves in all those mirrors at the dance studio.
She loved her first class and came home and showed me all the new things she had learned.
She wouldn't take her leotard off afterwards and was pretending she was Miss Jenny for the next few days. She loves to pose and desperately wants to learn to spin on her toes.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That first picture is BEAUTIFUL. I remember loving doing ballet when I was her age, and plan on signing up my little girl once she's big enough too!

Emily said...

This is so cute. And I agree with Megan - that first picture is beautiful and so precious. I love it.

I'm with you on preschool. I can't imagine sending my kids to school and having them be gone all day (and they're not even here yet!) :) I'm glad you get to spend this year at home with her! :)

Michele Ashman Bell said...

I can't wait for her first recital! This little dancer will steal the show!