Tuesday, April 23, 2013

disney on ice

 What did I want for my birthday this year?  Sleep and tickets to Disney on Ice.  Am I five? Maybe.  But as our dear friend Rapunzel said: best. day. ever.  Wes is such a good sport.  I love that he loves to take me and the girls to stuff like this and that he is so happy to just see us happy.  We scored some second row seats and us three girls were mesmerized for two whole hours.  
There's that wonderful daddy. And oh hey there $12 snowcone.  If you ask Lily it was worth every cent.  
Wes took us out to dinner afterwards downtown.  I really did love this way too much.  I'm not kidding: best. day. ever.  These three sure make life so much fun, add in the magic of disney and it is downright heavenly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun!! and you hair looks AMAZING by the way. it's so long!

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

I bet your girls will always remember that night. I still remember seeing Disney on Ice as a girl...it really is magical!

Christy said...

so fun! i took sophe when she was two and it was pretty magical for both of us. we need to go again sometime! how does disney get it so right every time? they are brilliant.

Megan said...

Sounds perfect. :)