Saturday, February 21, 2015

halle turns six

Each year as my Halle gets older my heart breaks a little.  Time is going by too fast.  Yet at the same time she is growing into a beautiful, kind, and special child and I love watching her learn about the world.
All she wanted for her sixth birthday was to party with her best friend Kaylie at Cowabunga Bay water park.  She wanted pizza, and ocean cake, and her aunts to take her on the slides.
 Little sister got to tag along, but still hadn't recovered from her fourth of July stomach bug.  She eventually wanted nothing to do with the water and fell asleep on Grandma.
 The girls loved the lazy river the most.  The big slides proved to be a little much for them.
We rented a cabana for the afternoon where we had pizza and birthday cake.
 We loved celebrating this amazing girl!

2 comments:

Josie said...

i just adore her. i hope junie is just like her as she grows up.

Emily said...

I can't believe she is already six! I remember when you were pregnant with Miss Halle during our practicum together! I love reading about her and seeing photos, she is so sweet! I'm glad she had an awesome and fun birthday! :)