Wednesday, March 11, 2015

andrea's wedding

I love LOVE!  We were so excited all summer long for Andrea's upcoming wedding.  We think Andrea and Austin make the sweetest couple.  Their August wedding was blazing hot, but it didn't stop us from having fun.  Such a happy day!
  My little girlies hanging at the temple in the shade.
 Trying not to let everyone know how hot they were.
 The gorgeous bride. 
 I am so lucky to have these wonderful women in my life.
 Then it was time for the reception. 
 And of course, we can't forget about the cake.  It was so delicious, we all ate too much and had wedding cake hangovers the next day.
 It was a magical day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There are so many pretty dresses in this post, everyone looks gorgeous!!

mackyton said...

Oh my goodness! These wedding photographs are breathtaking. I'm so glad that you enjoyed this wedding ceremony at one the most beautiful rental halls in Philadelphia. It is my desire to have fairy wedding at this place.