Friday, November 5, 2010

halle

We were so pleased with how well Halle's two year portraits turned out.
Photography by Mckenzie took the shots at her home studio in Orem. We were a little worried about getting them done, because Halle is a spunky little girl who rarely looks at the camera let alone smiles at the camera. I don't know what it was, something about the photoshoot atmosphere and that Mckenzie is great with kids, or a little blessing from heaven. Whatever it was, it turned her into a photogenic little kikster for her photo session. Mckenzie captured so much of Halle's personality I don't feel like I am able to catch with my own camera. I love that we won't ever forget some of the silly faces she makes at this age. And the best part is that Mckenzie burns you a high resolution cd with the printing rights right on the disc. No more hassling your photographer to sign over the rights so you can get your pictures printed! Her prices are absolutely the best I have ever seen for someone who gives you all the images, no strings attached. Halle's session and cd total? $55! (We took advantage of her $35 session deal, there are more to come so check her blog for the dates). She has so many different background colors to choose from and she does family portraits and weddings all over Utah county. We highly recommend her!
Check out her blog for more information and to see some of her other photos.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! These photographs are absolutely adorable! Halle is such a sweet little girl and these pictures are so cute! I love her little outfit and her little poses!

The Winkels said...

I love love love these! So cute!

Michele Ashman Bell said...

These photos are the best ever! I'm so glad Halle had such a good time. I love the different sides of Halle.

Megan said...

You have a beautiful little girl, and the photographer defintiely did a great job of capturing that as well as all the fun little personality quirks she has! I couldn't even tell you which one is my favorite b/c they're all just so adorable.
p.s. also love the pink!

Christy said...

these turned out so cute! i love the pink background-- perfect for a little lady. and that is a great price. i recently won a photo shoot with a $25 credit included, and we still ended up paying $50 because it was so darn expensive to print. (she didn't give us the disc-- we would have had to pay $300 plus for that.) i will have to keep your photographer in mind for next time.

Andrea (or Andi) said...

I love the one with her hand on her hip and her eyes closed! Oh my goodness my niece is cute.

Becca said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! I wish we lived closer to Orem. I would definately use her!
Halle is so cute.