Monday, December 20, 2010

temple square

Last week we enjoyed a night in Salt Lake eating dinner and walking around Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. I really love temple square this time of year. We bundled up and braved all the traffic on a Saturday night. Halle thought the temple was amazing. She wouldn't take her eyes off it and kept asking to go inside.
We spent some time in the visitor's center. I had forgotten how beautiful the artwork depicting the Savior's life is. Halle loved going to see the Christus. I love living so close to so many beautiful things.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my I love that 2nd to last picture of Halle! It's like the epitome of the child like joy kids have at Christmas time!

I regret never having gone to temple square during Christmas time. I always see pictures and think it looks beautiful! Maybe someday I'll be able to visit again and see them. :)

Carrie said...

umm aren't you supposed to look pregnant by now?!?

by the way, i LOVE your coordinating outfits/colors!

Christy said...

So fun. Temple square is the best. I love your pictures. Can you believe we haven't been this year? It's a shame-- we live so close. I think it will have to wait until after Christmas. Speaking of the new year, we really need to get together after the holidays!