Monday, May 30, 2011

halle and lily

fun facts about lily:
6 weeks old when these photos were taken. Has a smile that could melt a popsicle. Sleeps most of the night, takes naps, and falls asleep easily, my fondest dream come true. Loves to bounce in her bouncer. Gets hugged and kissed all day by mom and big sissy. Looks just like her daddy, I can't see myself in her very well at all. Loves attention, baths, ceiling fans, soft blankets, and being held.
fun facts about halle:
2 years and 10 months old when these photos were taken. Will always be our little kikster. Most people don't believe me when I tell them she is only 2, because her verbal skills are phenomenal. The best big sister helper and lily's biggest fan. Best friends with daddy and calls him her prince. My heart hurts when I look at her because there is just so much love in there for her. An obedient girl and great listener, Easy going and very happy, to be completely honest this girl has never once thrown a tantrum. Lover of princesses and all things fairy tale. Will never be too big for my lap. Loves a good made-up bedtime story, chocolate, frosting, playing outside, baths, being rapunzel, gowns, and playing with kids.
sisters:
my hope for these two is that they form a bond of friendship and love that will last eternally. We recently blessed Lily in our ward and one of the things Wes blessed her with was a great relationship with her big sister and he specifically blessed them to help each other enjoy this life. What a neat thing to have a close sister to share this wonderful earth with and help each other enjoy the good things and cope with the hard things. it is amazing to see glimpses of this eternal relationship while they are so young. Halle does not like to see Lily cry and will bounce her or give her a binky or tell me to feed her to try and fulfill the sweet baby's needs. She is so excited to teach Lily to talk and walk and sit up. She is constantly giggling at the faces Lily makes. Lily recognizes her voice and has begun to smile at her big sissy. I love watching the beginning of this sweet relationship.

2 comments:

Megan said...

These pictures just warm my heart. You are blessed with two beautiful daughters, and they are blessed to have you as a mom. I'm sure they will be the best of friends throughout their lives. :)

Lauren and Josh said...

These are precious pictures of your girls! I just know they will be the best of friends :)