Wednesday, June 1, 2011

teenage dream

Here we are on Mother's Day with two children.
My body is having a harder time bouncing back from this pregnancy.
We have to plan where and when we go around feedings and nap times.
Time with just each other is basically non-existent.
We are now 27 and 25 years old and boy, my body is feeling it.
Not that 25 is old or anything, but you know what I am saying.
Yet, I still feel like I am 20 and newlywed, even with the two kids and all that entails.
I really have to think about how old I am when people ask me.
I really do feel that young.
I think that has something to do with my husband.
We have the best time together. He keeps me young and fun.
You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.
You and I will be young forever.
Yes, I did quote Katy Perry. Don't judge.
Still living a teenage dream.
Maybe I need to grow up?

1 comment:

Megan said...

oh you have SUCH a beautiful little family and you all look SO happy (um, except maybe Miss Lily Bell, but she's a newborn and can't help it)... you're living anyone's teenage dream!!!