Saturday, June 4, 2011

sweet child of mine

you sleep.
it is earning you some serious bonus points.
i feel like i can cope with anything you throw at me if i have slept.
i didn't know babies could be like this.
asleep by 9:30 up at 4 to eat and then right back to sleep until 8.
your sister didn't sleep.
for the first few months of her life i thought i was going to die.
i really thought her up all night parties would do me in.
i think sleep deprivation is a form of torture.
you want to make a terrorist talk?
stick them in a room with a screaming baby and don't let them sleep.
it will work every time.
keep up the good work sweet baby.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

YEAY!!! i'm so happy for you and your sleeping baby! until abigail, i really didn't know babies could be like that either. having it so good this time around makes me really fearful that i won't be so lucky the next time around.

Becca said...

Oh goodness Megan! I'm so excited for you!
Kaitlyn is 7 months, and in her entire life has slept through the night 3 times. Yep. Three. Times.
Ask your little one to send some good sleep thoughts her way, please :)

Megan said...

hahahaha Oh I can only imagine how wonderful that is! Sleep deprivation is definitely one of my biggest fears when it comes to having children. I am glad that Lily is behaving herself. :)

Christy said...

oh, i am so happy she is sleeping for you. what a good baby. like you said, getting a good night's sleep makes such a difference. hooray, i'm crossing my fingers that she stays that way!