Saturday, May 26, 2012

halle and lily






 these girls really do love each other











 yes this happened






Somehow the people at fotofly can get my Halle to smile her natural smile and laugh uncontrollably.  I love their new outdoor location at thanksgiving point.  I had scheduled this appointment for Lily's one year old pictures when I thought Wes would be out of the hospital, but it turned out he was still there and wanted me to go ahead and have the girls' pictures taken anyway.  Lily is just over one year old and Halle is three years old soon to be turning four. The girls started out so happy, but as time worn on Lily got angrier and angrier and more and more uncooperative until she finally melted down, which is when we decided to stop.  There is just something about barefoot little girls.
Our sweet friend and neighbor Natalie made the girls' headbands because I didn't have a moment to hop over to the mall and pick some out.  They were perfect.  
These pictures remind me of the joy these girls brought to us during some dark times.  I am so happy Wes encouraged me to get them done.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful girls and beautiful pictures! I think of and pray for your family often. *hugs*

Becca said...

I love those pictures! And I especially love how you can see through all the photos of your girls together what great friends they are. You have a couple of cuties.

Christy said...

these are the sweetest pictures ever! what treasures!

Megan said...

I can't get over how grown up Halle is looking! She and Lily are just beautiful, and these pictures definitely capture that! The ones where they're hugging and resting on each other melt my heart!