Thursday, June 24, 2010

if i were a rich woman

What would I do with a bundle of money?
Let's be honest.
Probably won't be saving it.
I love giving money to a good cause as much as the next guy, but nope, not giving it to charity.
You can only take so many vacations before you are tired of traveling and want your own bed.
So what would I do with a million dollars?
Buy toys.
Lots and lots of toys for my little chicky.
Call me selfish, call her spoiled, call us worldly, call it whatever you want.
Nothing would make me happier.
That and a few pairs of louboutin heels.

2 comments:

Christy said...

i hear ya girl. i anticipate my kids' birthdays and christmas MONTHS in advance because i just can't wait to buy them that perfect toy. if i were rich i would spend LOTS of money on toys. although a million dollars? i think i'd spend some on myself, too. :)

Haley said...

Oooohhhhh, you and I share a lust for louboutins. Sometimes I start saving for them, but then I think, how can I possibly justify this, when even the cheap ones are $300 a pair? Maybe someday :P