Tuesday, June 1, 2010

love is

a husband who will watch the whole 5 hour BBC Pride and Prejudice and enjoy it.
running in inches of mud and then watching my husband clean off my running shoes for me.
a baby who wants a toy story cake, a mermaid toy, and pink candy for her birthday.
planting flowers next to my husband while the baby runs around the yard.
saying prayers with my baby who is thankful for woody and putting woody's hat on.
playing mario till all hours of the night with my husband.
singing to a baby who barely fits in my arms every night.
sharing grapes at lunch time.
having my husband home all day, every day.
this summer.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

i've been trying to get chris to watch the bbc version of pride and prejudice since before we even started dating! no luck! he's watched little parts here and there but i can tell it pains him. my mr. darcy hasn't even "met" his clone, but i'm glad yours has! that is indeed true true love!

Emily said...

I love this! Love IS all those things! I'm so glad you get to have your little family together at home for the summer. That must be so wonderful, for all of you, but especially for you! :) Enjoy!!!

Christy said...

bell's home for the summer?! lucky girl! that is fantastic. i'm impressed both with his pride and prejudice watching (i just watched the keira knightly one last night-- love it) and the mud cleaning.

and by the way, we just moved closer to the VA hospital where tom works. still in SLC. we still need to get together!!

Megan said...

Awww...I LOVE love. :)