Friday, June 4, 2010

kid, you have no idea

There is a scene in one of my favorite television shows "Gilmore Girls" where mother Lorelai and daughter Rory are reunited after not speaking to each other for many months. Rory hops out of her car as she returns home and meets her mom on their front lawn. Of course they hug and say how sorry they are and how stupid they have been. Rory then tells her mom she loves her and the part that always gets me is when Lorelai replies, "Kid, you have no idea."
That just about sums up the love I have for this little girl.
Kid, you have no idea.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Ahh, I love Gilmore Girls! Those are super fun pictures too. :)

Whitney said...

You're so cute. I love Gilmore Girls. Poor Jeff has endured many hours of that as I watched pretty much the entire show from beginning to end since it was on right about when I'd get home from school. Will we ever see you guys again?!

Emily said...

This is so sweet! I know exactly which scene you're talking about, I can even picture it in my mind! Richard has also endured countless hours of that show! Although he secretly enjoys it. :)

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

I love those pictures! And Halle. What a sweetheart.

Lizzie said...

I love Gilmore Girls. Your little one is so cute!

The Winkels said...

You are a "Gils" lover too? TWINS!!!