Saturday, January 8, 2011

iphone photos

Wow, this is the first time I have downloaded my iphone photos onto our computer since Wes bought it for me. I caught some sweet and silly moments with this little camera when I didn't have my digital camera handy and wanted to make sure I documented them.

Remember once upon a time she was just a little baby
First snow suit
She loves to play with her buddy Easton
The one time she let me do her hair. She pulled it out right after I took a picture.
Watering Grandpa's flowers
Tea time with Wade
Fairy wings
A big girl hair cut from Stacie
First day of joy school
The day she decided to dress herself for joy school
Making a new friend at the Disney store Halloween party
Playing Sleeping Beauty outside. This is the moment when she has touched the spindle and has fallen into a deep sleep and her crown has fallen off her head
Dressing up like Lady Gaga
She calls herself "pokerface."
Cousins
Dressed up with Uncle Ryan's old teddy bear cape.
Chocolate face
What would we do without cameras?

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love all the girly dress-up clothes!
What a cutie!