Tuesday, January 25, 2011

some unusual favorites

favorite mess to clean up: halle's bookshelf. i love picking up all her books after she has had a nice long reading session.
favorite thing about wes being out of town: he orders movies from netflix to come in the mail while he is away. halle was overjoyed to fine "a bug's life" in our mailbox. this trip we are waiting for "cars."
favorite thing about a huge belly: we get to talk about how wes and i create dinosaur children. i blame wes. seriously, just look at halle.
favorite thing about halle sleeping in my bed: she has to be right next to me always. example: last night i was laying on my side she scooted up to my back, cuddled in, put her leg over my hip, and her head on top of my head. she was literally asleep on the side of my face.
favorite thing about potty training: halle thinks she is potty trained. she has told me so. the potty does not agree because really she has only used it once.
favorite mean thing halle says to me: "you're not the mean sister?" yes, the evil step sister from cinderella. anytime i am stern with her she asks "you're not mean?" but my favorite day was the day she called me the mean sister.

No comments: