Sunday, March 27, 2011

saddle me up

my feet only like my toms. thank goodness i have three pair and one of them is sparkly.
i wear wes's shirts to bed and now i wear them out and about. they just feel good.
i wear wes's shorts to bed. don't worry i still have enough decency to wear my maternity skinny jeans when i am out and about.
it is too hard to shave me legs.
we are really just lucky i still have the motivation and the ability to shower.
baby clothes are washed and ready.
bassinet is put together and ready.
halle puts her dolls to sleep in the bassinet.
i make halle pick up everything i drop for me.
i peed four times in the middle of the night last night. i totally counted.
up every night from 2-5. bless you pregnancy insomnia.
wes has two weeks of work off starting in one week.
minor contractions few and far between.
so excited to meet our little baby we might explode.
saddle me up. i think we are ready.

1 comment:

Christy said...

YAY!!! how exciting! good luck with everything-- the labor, delivery, and adjustment to two. i can't wait to see pictures of your new little one-- and of course meet her in person whenever you feel up to it. EEK new babies are the best.