Tuesday, February 21, 2012

christmas 2011

Yes, I am that far behind, but my darlings went to bed early and wes isn't home from work yet so I have a minute to myself to upload pictures. We spent christmas with the bells this year and it was nothing less than absolutely delightful. Halle was very into the magic of santa and truly believes in the naughty and nice list. I may have held it over her head a few times when I needed cooperation.
Christmas Eve Halle sang her "Away in a Manger" solo she had been practicing all month long. It was angelic and one of the highlights of our Christmas. Michele always finds matching pajamas that you won't just wear on Christmas Eve, but cozy stuff you'll want to wear all year round.
I have some gorgeous sisters-in-law.
They are so sweet with the girls. Halle was so excited Christmas morning.
She was extra good this year with all those big changes like becoming a big sister, potty training, and saying good bye to binkies, so Santa really delivered.
All she wanted was a "glair willows doll" (blair willows, princess charm school barbie) and the perfect christmas barbie doll set.
She received so many gifts from all her family. This girl is truly loved.
And Lily was just happy to be there.
There is nothing like this special time of year and a Christmas with children who believe in magic.

No comments: