Wednesday, February 8, 2012

where in the world have we been?

Where has Halle been?:
To St. George and back, to play.
sick, sick, sick. I've never seen this girl just lay around, eating hardly anything and she certainly has never gone to bed at 7:30. This virus hit her hard.
Playing temple run, she is obsessed.
Playing with some imaginary friend named Kevin.
And Watercoloring, nothing new there.

Where has Lily been?:
To St. George and back, to play.
sick, sick, sick and was just put on another round of antibiotics because she is so congested.
In Mommy's arms or at Mommy's feet pulling on her pants all day long.
Looking for daddy around every corner.
Looking for food everywhere and don't even think about coming near this girl with a drink because you will be sharing it no matter what it is.

Where has Megan been?:
To St. George and back, to play.
Taking care of a sick family and swimming in a bath of germs. Gratefully no sickness for me. I believe in my immune system.
In her sweats, at home, wiping noses and bums. (not my own)
Pinterest!
At the church. This primary presidency calling is busy busy, but so incredible. Over 100 children in our primary! And Halle happens to be one of our 20 new sunbeams. I love having her in there!

Where has Wes been?:
St. George and back working long hours.
Work, work, and more work. Busy season has hit us full force.
Sick, sick, sick. He was hardly around the girls, but somehow caught the same bug. I do not believe in his immune system.
Amazon.com oh the deals he can find. I love to tease him about this.
At home, watching the girls, while I am at the church doing my duties. This wonderful man has really had to step in and take over.

3 comments:

Sharla said...

20 Sunbeams, that's crazy! I bet it makes for easier transition though because there are so many kids with her in primary. There are about 7 in Mason's new Sunbeam class and he is the only boy but he seems to enjoy it. We have been sick here too, hopefully this winter bug will leave soon cuz I am SOOO ready for summer and it is just barely Feb.

Christy said...

what a cute update. good luck with your calling. i bet you are great. i've been in primary presidencies before and i know how busy it is! i hope you all get feeling better soon!

(ps- i loved your comment on my blog. so true about wiping the baby bum and then thinking your toddler is WAY to big to still be in diapers. :D)

TravelMama said...

Hi! I found your blog via Kelly Dearth's blog link that was sent to all of RS. Hope you don't mind...

BTW, here is a link to our blog, if you're interested :)

www.rjsnow.com

~Julie