Thursday, February 23, 2012

santa all year long

For Christmas this past year Wes bought me and the girls the most thoughtful present. I really want to cry every time I think about it. He was anticipating how hard it would get for me to be cooped up all day with no break from the girls and the girls getting no break from me. So he bought us a membership to Thanksgiving point that gives us access to all of their venues anytime we want. I can't wait for it to warm up so we can use it to the full extent at the Children's Discovery Gardens and the farm. But, for now we mostly use it at Halle's favorite spot, the Dinosaur Museum. We have already paid back the cost of the membership because we have gone so many times. It never gets old. Halle can't believe we get to go so much since in the past it was a very rare treat to go. The girls absolutely love it.
So excited to go inside.
Halle visits all her favorite exhibits and digs for dinosaur bones.
Lily is in awe of everything.
With this purchase, he has saved me. When we start to get cabin fever we just pop over to the museum and kill an hour or two. He has given me the gift of sanity and the girls the gift of fun. And you should hear Halle talk about pangea. But, I think Lily's favorite part is the free kiddie cones at the deli.
Thanksgiving point promoted their memberships around Christmas time by saying you could "be santa all year long." How right they were.

1 comment:

Dip It In Chocolate said...

Why am I not surprised your daughter knows about pangea? Haha, she is a doll. What a fun gift.