Friday, October 26, 2012

no words

There really are no words to describe how I felt the day they pulled the needle out of Wes's port for the last time.  Relieved, excited, ecstatic, and so very joyful don't even scratch the surface.  To give you an idea, I actually thought about swearing.  I can count the number of times I have used a swear word on one hand.  I usually find there is no need for those unintelligent words, but that day I had no way to describe what I was feeling.  Luckily, I controlled myself.  So the photos will have to speak for themselves, because I still have nothing.  
It was beyond magical.












 and that right there is how you finish chemotherapy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw this is so great, we're both so happy and excited for you guys!!

Casey said...

You guys are beaming beautifully. I am so happy for you!

Whitney said...

These photos are so sweet and beautiful. They convey just how strong and united your cute family had been through this trial, how your love has grown, and how you've kept your good humor and cheerfulness. Enjoy celebrating! You guys have earned it!

Megan said...

Amazing. It makes me tear up I am so happy for you guys! Love the joy that is absolutely shining through the pictures! And that last picture. Priceless!!!!

Emily said...

Love this so, so much! Such happy news!

Christy said...

the best news. SO happy for you all!