Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Five Faves

Some things I am obsessing over this week:Fave Piece of Clothing: Shabby Apple Dresses
Seriously, I want them all. They are adorable (not to mention they cover everything I need covered which is hard to do these days without an undershirt or some leggings). Click here and eat your heart out.
Fave Jam: Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait singing "Lucky"
Adorable song made even more adorable by my husband telling me he heard it and thought it was the perfect song for us. (Yeah, I said it, go dry heave if you must). Click here to listen to some sweet music. Fave Fabric/Paper/Patterns: Amy Butler Designs
It is times like these I really wish I could sew a straight line. She has the cutest patterns for pillows, purses, little girl clothes, etc. It looks so good I almost want to eat it. Click here to check out her website with all the patterns and fabrics.

Fave Home Decoration: Silhouettes
I am practicing making my own silhouettes or our family. Who knows, I may only get to Halle's, but she will definitely have one hanging in her room. They are classic! Click here if you want to learn how to make them yourself.

Fave Baked Good: Sweet Tooth Fairy Cucpcakes Don't they look like heaven? The best part is these babies are right here in Provo. I want to have some custom cupcakes made for Halle's birthday. They are absolutely gorgeous! Click here to see custom cupcakes The Sweet Tooth Fairy makes.

2 comments:

katiekimmcdermott said...

Fun post.

There is a cupcake place here in Holladay that I used to stop by & get a mini cupcake for Rylee sometimes. I also heart Shabby Apple and cute scrapbook paper.

Whitney said...

Okay! We are totally on the same wavelength because I have been thinking the same thing about
1-- that song. LOVE it. Need it for my ringtone
2-- silhouette pictures. I was inspired by nieniedialogues
3-- we LOVE the sweet tooth fairy! I need to try the cupcakes, so far we've only had brownies. YUM!