Sunday, June 14, 2009

Look What I Found...

What a hunk.
Did you know that Wes titled this picture on his computer "doolyball"? (If you are a Bell you probably understand what he was saying)
Did you know Wes comes and shows me how tiny he has wrapped Halle's dirty diaper after he changes her?
Did you know Wes works on perfecting his Mickey Mouse impersonation to make Halle smile?
Did you know Wes saves pictures of rooms/furniture/paint colors that he likes on his computer for future reference?
Look what else I found when I walked in the bathroom the other day...
Spock.
Wes decided to try and style his hair like a Vulcan and I caught him. He claims he was doing it to come and show me and get me to laugh. I don't think we will ever know the truth.
Did you know I really love him?

2 comments:

katiekimmcdermott said...

Super, super, super cute post girlie! Looks like you found a keeper. I hear those Santa Maria Brazil missionaries turn out to be pretty freakin' fantabulous husbands. Cool, huh??

Loved it. Especially the Trekie part. I fully expect Wes to wear his hair like that the next time we see you guys!! :)

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! We really need to see you two more often. I love that he was trying to be Spock. Awesome.