Thursday, June 25, 2009

Teeth

Halle got one. She didn't get the little bud till she was eleven months old, but her first tooth has finally arrived. I don't like this part of growing up. Halle was cranky, a constant river of drool flowed from her mouth, and most of all I hated seeing her in pain. Teethers don't work for her and I wish I could give her tylenol in an IV, but that is not really an option. The only thing that helped was to give her a wet washcloth. It was her constant companion during the teething process and probably will be for the next teething episode as well. I decided it needed a name. I called it Norman. One down, nineteen more to go.Thank you Norman.

3 comments:

Erika said...

May I suggest Hyland's teething tablets. They dissolve the instant they get wet and they seemed to work. I know Alicia has used them and maybe even Lindsay and Michele. Good luck.

Ashlyn said...

Ha ha Herman. I love the name.

Christy said...

dude. you are so lucky she just barely got a tooth, especially if you are nursing. OUCH.

good luck with teething. no fun at all!