Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Birthday in Pictures

The Spread

New Party Duds

Mountains of Presents

"I am One"

The Guests (minus: Grandpa Nimer, Jan, Anthony, Jake, and Andi. Sorry my sickness prevented some of you from coming!)

Opening Gifts

A New Baby Doll and Stroller

New Books!

Her Very Own Chair (Thanks Sharla for the fun idea!)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Blowing Out the Candle

Eating Cake

Hating Cake

Smearing Cake Everywhere


Birthday Balloon Wish Sendoff

Watching the Balloon

Happy Birthday Halle!
Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating and for all the gifts. Many are not pictured, but we have had so much fun playing with them.

8 comments:

Ashlyn said...

She's so cute!

Christy said...

happy birthday halle! everything is just darling-- the cupcakes, the presents (i love that chair!), and most of all that cute baby girl. what a fun party.

also, you are full of crap about not taking cute pictures. all of these are awesome!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

holy cow! I can believe how big she is! I love the picute with cake all over and shes like "what the crap!" Give everyone a love for us!

Erika said...

I can't believe she's already one. It goes by so fast. Time for another one???

Dip It In Chocolate said...

I can't believe how big she is!! Oh my word. I swear you just had her. I love her expression on "hating cake". Chase hated his too; I think it's the texture or something. I wish somebody would give ME a cake and let me stick my face in it! :)

What do you guys do for the balloon send-off? That sounds like such a fun tradition. PS- Love the cupcakes!

Unknown said...

I love the cake pictures! Those cupcakes look so good!

Unknown said...

This was the best day! It was perfect, you are such a good mommy. I makes me think I may not actually screw my own children up. You inspire me!

Sharla said...

Her chair turned out super cute! Mason also hated his cake, we had simialar pics. Wow can you believe they are both already one! Crazyness!