Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sometimes...

I miss it.
Today I imagined I was back in the Harold B. Lee Library. I was sitting at my table down in the periodicals section with my feet up on the chair across from me. Next to me was the window that looks out on the hill that leads up to campus. The snow was falling. I had my white earphones in and I was listening to the jam of the week (whatever it happened to be that week) and my computer sitting in front of me. And there I was reading a glorious text book soaking up knowledge about teaching children, history, the Jewish religion (loved that class btw), and many other brilliant subjects. It made me feel warm inside and smart. It was glorious.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Megan,
Thank you so much! For everything! The prayers, your sweet words, and your kindness and friendship! And for the welcome! Thank you!!! :) And I'm glad you found some way cute shoes as well! :) Watch out for some of mine on Sunday! I'm glad to be in your ward! :)

Annie. said...

I am totally with you on this one. I miss it all the time! Those were the days.

Veer said...

Hey, this a blogger i read your article, its so interested and also provide use full information also visit my website
3DMark Crack
IDM Crack
GoodSync Crack
Total Commander Crack

Toney Wix said...

These five must-have car accessories for your road trip will greatly enhance your comfort and overall experience. The portable phone charger ensures you are always connected and prepared, while the travel pillow provides the necessary support for a restful journey. Additionally, the car organizer keeps your essentials within reach, and the cooler bag ensures your snacks and beverages remain fresh throughout the trip. Lastly, the sunshade protects you from scorching heat and harmful UV rays. Equipping yourself with these essential accessories allows you to embark on a comfortable and enjoyable road trip that will create lasting memories.

Double Dyed Piercing said...

They assist with documentation, licenses, and permits, simplifying regulatory compliance. business assistant service in cambodia

PginAhmedabad said...

Love this post! 😄 Checked out the link, and it got me thinking about how timeless English can be. Adding my twist to the linguistic time machine! 🚀 #LanguageJourney-
Cassia tora