Tuesday, October 13, 2009

a few things

i got a flu homecare guide from the medical surge capacity coalition of central utah in the mail
ryan comes home in t-minus 5 months and counting
my nail polish is called steel-her heart. i don't know why, but it is fantastic.
enrique iglesias makes halle dance. also fantastic.
i bought a new trash can today. trust me, we needed it.
i am making food for nine boys and a lady this weekend
halle knows most of the actions to "popcorn popping on the apricot tree"
i joined a book club
scrubbing a tub is on my mental to-do-list
sesame street songs are on repeat in my head all day
wes was wondering if he should be halle for halloween
halle and i shared some gummy bears
we officially teach nursery on sundays. oh help.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

You are a crack up. Love this. And I totally remember having "Pat the Bunny" at my house. Totally forgot about it until I saw it here!

Christy said...

i love this post. SO funny. especially enrique and little halle. he he.

Annie. said...

Oh man, I hear ya. I just got called to nursery...