Sunday, April 11, 2010

the many faces of halle--part one

Lately Halle has been making faces for different emotions. I will ask her to make a sad face or a mad face etc. and she will pull a face that corresponds with the command. She thinks it is a great game. I just had to capture her doing her faces, so I took some pictures of the three types of faces she loves to make. The first type of face I want to showcase is her "mad face."
Mad Face
She pulls her chin down and reaches her arms out for this little jewel of a face every single time. I don't know where she learned that these gestures mean someone is mad. I sure hope I don't look like that when I get mad. I think she has the "stare down-you better rethink your choices look" spot on though.

Things that make Halle mad: waiting for things (being patient), getting her nose wiped, getting her face wiped, putting clothes on (although she has been much better about this lately), leaving her alone downstairs, sharing her toys with other kids, taking turns with other kids.

2 comments:

Megan said...

LOL that's so funny! I'll be sure not to get in her way if I ever see her and she has those looks on her face! ;)

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

i think this face could also describe the- "who is this strange lady that is at my house that i don't know?" or maybe "who is this strange man singing songs to me?"