Thursday, April 15, 2010

the many faces of halle--part three

The third and final part of the faces of Halle series happens to be my favorite face that Halle makes. I give you the laughing face.
Laughing Face
She pulls this face when I ask her to make a laughing face or a happy face. All she does is let out a hearty little "ha ha ha." I love how forced and fake it is.

Things that make Halle happy: Little Mermaid, pink binkys, cookies, mimmys, talking about donald's play place and animals, playing outside, aunt Rachel, watching shows, watching daddy play basketball, eating pizza, the dino game, baby jake, running, monsters, anything scary, reading books in bed, coloring, bubbles, talking about disneyland, the dollar section at target, eating mac and cheese on her princess couch, mickey mouse and all his friends, spitting water out, minnie boots, riding the merry-go-round.

2 comments:

Megan said...

This is definitely my favorite as well! She's definitely one cute little munchkin!

Emily said...

So cute! My favorite too! Adorable!