Wednesday, July 11, 2012

lagoon day

When my mom came to visit in June we made a split second decision to take the girls to Lagoon.  We left Wes to convalesce at home and get some peace and quiet.
We had a great time.  I scared the pants off Halle on dino drop.  Her face was priceless and she still thinks about it.  
She loved all the kid rides, mostly because she got to ride by herself and on each ride she imagined herself on some mission or in some kind of story.  
Lily and grandma were pals.  
I loved spending the day with Halle and devoting a large chunk of time to just being with her and doing what she wanted to do. 
Me and Lily taking a cookie break.  She doesn't consider any day a success unless she has had a cookie.
I think she basically ate and drank and rode around in her stroller. The perfect day in my opinion.
And of course mom insisted we had to get an old timey photo taken of the girls in which the girls were in a tub andLily screamed the whole time, but it actually turned out pretty darling
Halle is already planning her next trip to Lagoon.  
It was a much needed "day off."

1 comment:

Richard and Emily said...

Such a fun day! And I absolutely love your hat. It looks great on you! I'm not sure I could pull off that look but on you it looks fabulous!