Saturday, July 14, 2012

last dance

No, this post is not about a Nicholas Sparks-esque romance novel as you may gather from the title, but actually all about Halle's last dance class of the year.  The parents were allowed to sit in on the class and see our little ballerinas in action.  I was surprised to see how well Halle knew all the ballet terms.  Her progress has been amazing to watch.  I loved how the teacher taught the girls to stretch by making it fun and using things they know about, but at the same time taught them the correct terminology.  I was all over taking photos of her throughout the class.  I swear I am not a stage mom I just find my little one in a leotard and tights absolutely adorable, although I am sure I looked like a freak.
 
stretching out "flying to disneyland" 
 more stretching "making a pizza"
stretching "like a frog"
 she has loved having her friend madeleine in her class
 
 
We can't wait for next year!

No comments: