Monday, December 28, 2009

happy anniversary

Three years ago today we sealed the deal and were married in the St. George Temple.
It was a beautiful sunny day (too bad the day before was a huge blizzard, so most of our family risked their lives to be there.)
Before that day I thought I cared about my hair, the dress, the reception, the flowers, the colors, the food, the makeup, etc.
But on that day all that frilly stuff meant nothing and took a back seat to the simple and beautiful ceremony that sealed me to my best friend forever.
happy anniversary husband of mine!
"i love us."

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! You have both developed a beautiful life together in just three years! I hope you have many many more happy years to come. :)

Ashlyn said...

I most definetly love that picture. :) ( Especially Quinners over there)

Christy said...

happy anniversary! and you are totally right. all the frills don't matter a bit when the day actually arrives.

your dress is beautiful!