Tuesday, December 1, 2009

happy birthday

Uncle...I mean...Elder Ryan!
*I just realized I don't have any of your mission pics on my computer. So we are left with this pre-mission gem. Let's fix that mom.
Can't believe you are already 21.
Can't believe you have not met Halle.
Can't believe you are coming home in 4 months.
Can't believe you have a British accent.
Can't believe you teach Chinese people in England.
Can't believe you were obsessed with Grandpa's letter opener in this picture.
Can't believe you were also obsessed with his weird ring.
Can't believe you ever stopped doing your Phantom of the Opera Hand Flute.
Can't believe how much fun we had when you were at BYU.
Can't believe you invented the golden tickle.
And definitely can't wait till you come home.
We love you!
*Get ready for many birthday posts. Not only is it the Christmas season, it is birthday season in our families.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute! How exciting! He is coming home so soon!!! I remember when my brother and him were leaving around the same time - when we were doing our second cohort! WEIRD! :) This is so exciting for your family! Yay!