Saturday, May 8, 2010

beehive bazaar

Thanks to a tip from the gorgeous Kelly, Halle and I ventured over to Thanksgiving Point this morning to check out the Beehive Bazaar. It is an event where local artists and crafters show off their handiwork and try to make a dollar or two. It is totally free and really fun to check out the local talent. People amaze me. I was so impressed and thought some of the stuff for sale was absolutely divine. I wished I had some deeper pockets so I could purchase those divine things, but browsing was all I could do. Here are some products I wish I could have purchased.

This beautiful print of the Salt Lake Temple. I wanted it for Halle's room and would have bought it if only it was in pink.
il_fullxfull.139231290.jpg

I am always a sucker for a cheap pair of earrings and loved all the designs I found
il_fullxfull.142385041.jpg

These gorgeous suitcases. Seriously so tempted.
Today is the last day they are holding the Bazaar and it is definitely worth going.

1 comment:

*Kelly* said...

Eeee, I'm so glad you found a moment to check out the Bazaar! I knew you would love it and when I was there, I picked out 2 of the 3 things you posted on wanting and I said, "megan would have loved this!" Too funny! I almost bought one of those cute pictures from Persimmon and Pink. The one that said, "I ate all my willpower,"so true with me right now.
;)
XoXo,
Kelly