Tuesday, May 4, 2010

tulip festival

Last week we spent an afternoon at the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival with our lovely friend Katie. It was a definite feast for my eyes. Word is there are 250,000 tulips spread across the grounds. I have never been to the festival and was in awe of all the lovely kinds of tulips there are. All Halle cared about were the bridges and the water flowing under the bridges. She even threw a tantrum about leaving one of the bridges which is a rare thing for her.
Enjoy.
the bridge she fell in love with
probably pouting because we took her away from the bridge
chocolate on her face from the mimmy's katie gave her
this pose is becoming way too prevalent

5 comments:

Emily said...

Beautiful! I've always wanted to go to this festival! I'm glad I got to live it through your pictures. It looks gorgeous! I'm happy you guys got to enjoy it!

*Kelly* said...

Beautiful pictures Megan! I love it when you can experience life throught a childs eyes, it's so invigorating isn't it? Love you girl! (I hope I spelled everything correctly, I have a spelling issue!)

Christy said...

so pretty! we will definitely have to check those out sometime. i can sympathize with the finger up the nose picture. sophie went through a phase where all her pictures were like that, too. :)

Megan said...

Looks so beautiful! I can see why Halle wouldn't want to leave! I always wanted to go see that when I was up there, but never got the chance.

Ashlyn said...

Cute!! Little Halle! She is so cute! I love your pictures they are so beautiful!