Wednesday, October 27, 2010

baby update

The need-to-know basics about baby bell number two.

When is the baby due?: Supposedly April 10th which puts me at about 16 almost 17 weeks along. We will know for sure in about a month when we have the 20 week ultrasound.

One heart beat or two?: Definitely only hear one. No twinkies here.

Boy or Girl?: Halle is convinced it is a baby sister and that is what I am hoping for. I really just want a Halle clone minus the sleeping issues. I haven't felt any intuition either way. Again we won't know for sure until the 20 week ultrasound.

How are you feeling?: Just like with Halle I have felt great this whole pregnancy. It seems I am one of the lucky ones that never throw up. I have felt slightly more nauseous with this baby then with Halle who I didn't feel nauseous with at all. And just all around ecstatic to feel a baby moving around.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! I can't wait to find out what you're having. I too was wishing for another girl for #2 (mostly so Sophie could have a sister close in age), but now I can't imagine life without my Lincoln. So nice that you aren't sick!

Emily said...

I'm excited to find out what you're having! Although probably not nearly as excited as you are! :)

Becca said...

I'm so excited for you Megan! I'll cross my fingers for another girl for you!

Megan said...

I'm glad that you've been feeling OK and that you're excited to have another little baby on the way! It'll be so exciting to hear whether it's another little girl or a handsome little boy. :)