Thursday, October 7, 2010

newport: day four

We spent a relaxing day around the city of Newport. I loved driving around and looking at all the local restaurants and stores in this cute little beach town. The beach houses here are incredible. We drove to Newport beach intending to spend the afternoon there, but the wind and the temperature had other plans. I sat in a towel freezing on the beach while Halle and Wes went into the ocean. The wind didn't even phase Halle. She had so much fun even though she was shivering from the cold. Needless to say, our stay at this beach was very short as we opted to sit in the hot tubs at the resort instead. But that didn't keep me from snapping a few pictures of our little kikster enjoying herself.


2 comments:

Emily said...

so fun!!! I love these trip pictures but I can't wait to see an update on your new little one too!!!! :)

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

I love seeing Halle's big ocean grin in contrast with her very serious disneyland face. :) I can tell she is just in awe of all the princesses.