Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween costumes and awards 2010

Meet a Brazilian Gaucho, Lady Gaga, and Sleeping Beauty.
I am pretty sure I win the prize for scariest costume. Halle says I look like poker face. I kind of love that she even knows that. You're all lucky I decided not to wear the blue leotard outfit with my pregnant belly. I think Halle wins for cutest child alive, she also wins the prize for biggest freak out in a church parking lot known to man (she was not happy to be putting on her costume), and the prize for most candy corn consumption in a two hour period.
And Wes really did win the prize for most authentic costume at Chad and Erika's Halloween party.
I think Gary wins the prize for most improved costume wearer. Most people were shocked to see him so dressed up. He applied the eyeliner himself.
And Michele wins the prize for most in shape woman ever. You should have seen her rocking the thriller dance. And Rach takes home the prize for the seriously most gorgeous fairy ever.
You can definitely read this guy's poker face.
Wes deserves another prize for sitting through the party with an awful cold. His smile got smaller and smaller and his eyes got redder and redder as the night wore on. Biggest trooper award goes to him.
Happy Halloween!
Don't have too many nightmares about me as a blonde.

4 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE it. your costume rocks. as does that jack sparrow one. :)

Megan said...

Those are all great costumes! You make quite the Gaga, but I definitely think you should stick with being a brunette for the long term. ;) Happy Halloween!

Carrie said...

i LOVE that you went as lady gaga to your ward halloween party! seriously, best ward costume idea ever. ;-)

Brianne said...

I envy your costume! I love Lady Gaga and would have loved to have paid tribute to her, but couldn't find a good (appropriate) costume! You guys are so cute!