Monday, October 25, 2010

cornbelly's

One chilly night we took Halle over to Cornbelly's for some fall fun and a corn maze.
We set off in the large corn maze and let Halle lead the way. She never questioned what direction she was taking and in the end we came right back out where we started.
We thought we started her a little too big so we went to the kiddie corn maze that is supposed to take about ten minutes. Within minutes we were turned around again and somehow ended up at the entrance again. Yes, even us grown ups couldn't find the way out.
So both corn mazes were a big fat fail. We felt pretty dumb, but found other things to do. There was a pumpkin princess play area for Halle with a carriage and a bouncy house.
We took her on a bumpy tractor train ride through the corn.
She had a great time and was pretty worn out by the end of it. And I loved holding hands with my sweetheart while Halle led the way through the corn.

3 comments:

Megan said...

She looks so cute with her little beanie and gloves... Fall is so yummy in every way! Glad you had such a nice night together. :)

Michele Ashman Bell said...

I so love this blog. I want to publish it in a book so I can read your family fairy tale because it's so magical.

Emily said...

Looks like fun! Halle's little jacket is so cute! I'm glad it was a fun fall evening! Cornbelly's is a great place and I miss going there! I'm glad you guys got to enjoy it!