Wednesday, November 18, 2009

trendsetter

You may have noticed that Halle is hardly ever fully dressed in the pictures and videos we take of her. Trust me, she starts the day fully clothed. Somewhere in between diaper changes and playing, the pants come off and stay off and she loves the easy breezy feeling. Soon she asks me to take her shirt off. Later she will ask me to take her diaper off. Don't worry, that is where I draw the line. She has her own very vintage style dating all the way back to adam and eve. This little nudist rocks my world.

2 comments:

Megan said...

So funny! I was just watching home videos of myself right after I turned 1-yrs-old and my mom was trying to dress me and I would not have any of it! Apparently us free spirits just like a little breeze! ;)

"C" said...

you should praise her for her high self esteem and confidence in her own skin...haha i know i am never comfortable running around half naked! haha oh the innocence of youth