Friday, February 19, 2010

olympic thoughts

shaun white's red hair is prettier than mine.
all those visa ads keep making me emotional.
three words to describe johnny weir: whoa. ew. weird.
kelly clark singing before her halfpipe scared me.
why are they playing "party in the usa" at the olympics?
is it just me or is evan lysacek kind of cute?
who knew vera wang designed male ice skating costumes?
that chinese figure skating couple deserved the gold. i love that they are married. weird they live in seperate dorms.
snowboard cross. four boarders racing down a course at the same time is intense.
watching people achieve their dreams makes me emotional.
i love it when the athletes are really excited about winning a medal.
skiing and g-force. whoa.
gretchen bleiler kept on smiling.
but i think my favorite part was lying in the dark with the tv on mute watching figure skating while Halle girl sleeps in my arms.
go world.

4 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

This post made me smile!!
You make me smile!

Ok, Evan Lysacek is decent looking like I said the other day. I think it's just next to Plushenko he looks like a freakin' model... But I will give you that he is the best looking one.. I guess that is relative when his competition is other male figure skaters. :)

And Shaun White's hair is DEFINITELY not prettier than yours. More volume maybe..

PS: I thought of a bunch more books that you need to read! We really do need to have a book party S-O-O-N!

Ashlyn said...

kelly clark scared me too! that was really weird.

"C" said...

haha They let the snowboarders choose what music is playing the background while they did their halfpipe...hence the party in the usa... even though most if not all of the girls were listening to their iPods.

i love the olympics too!!

Emily said...

I love the Olympics! But the last one sounds the best. :)