Tuesday, July 13, 2010

kauai: day three

Halle and Grandpa went out in the morning on a little adventure. They came back with a great shell and eventually Halle smashed it into a itty bitty pieces with her shoe, so this is the only proof we have that the shell actually existed.
We went to a great beach with great sand and Halle really enjoyed herself and yes it was the only outing that I forgot to bring along my camera. The boys went golfing in the afternoon and sadly I don't have any shots of them doing that either. However, we did get a chance to take some family pictures at the beach by the Hyatt before dinner.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love these pictures! You all look great! What a fun vacation!

Megan said...

I just love that picture of Halle smiling with the purple flower in her hair. It's like she's the happiest little baby in the world. :)