Friday, August 21, 2009

a family close-up

Let me preface these family photos with a few points of interest.
1. I already asked our photographer if she could photoshop some poundage off my thighs, but apparently the technology is not quite sophisticated enough to accomplish that.
2. If you know Halle, you know she does not like to be held, especially outside. I feel we were lucky to even get one photo where all family members are looking at the camera and she was not whining.
3. Our photographer was fantastic (thanks Bethany for the recommendation!). By the end of this post I am sure you will be scrolling up to the top to click here and view her website.

All photos by Courtney Brooke Photography

9 comments:

Haley said...

those are beautiful! your photographer (and the subjects!) are so amazing!

Emily said...

They pictures are all so beautiful!!! You are all so photogenic and look great! Halle is so cute! And you, as usual :), look gorgeous! I love them! Thanks for all your positive comments on my blog. I love reading them! :) I love you!

Megan said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!!! But how could they not be, when you have such a BEAUTIFUL family?! I love them.... your photographer did a great job.

Lauren said...

I just love love love your family! YOu are beautiful and your little girl just melts my heart!

Unknown said...

They're great!!! I really love the shots she got of Halle by herself. She's a cutie!

Christy said...

what great photos! you guys all look so cute and what an awesome location.

Natalie and Ryan said...

those are so super cute!! I'm so glad you found me! I tried to attempt and guess what your address would be and I didn't have any luck haha! Now we can keep better track of each other haha!

Bethany said...

yay!!! they are so beautiful!! i am so glad you were able to book courtney, she is such a doll. and i'm so glad you did this, family pictures are the BEST, and your family is the cutest ever! :)

Michele Ashman Bell said...

Cutest family in the whole wide world ever I know!