Thursday, August 6, 2009

pretty

Halle thinks this is pretty...She loves our Halloween Dwight Schrute glasses and whenever she gets her hands on them she brings them to me so I will put them on her, and off she goes walking around the house saying "pretty pretty."

She also thinks this is pretty...
Yep, those are her daddy's whitie tighties that, according to her, have many functions. She sports these beaut's as a necklace and also a hat, once again insisting that it is "pretty pretty."

I just think this is pretty...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

4 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

I love love love the pictures! Halle is so cute! Are you guys in your house yet? I cant wait to see it!

Megan said...

LOL that's so cute...
I also agree that the last picture is EXTRA pretty... she's a doll!

Ashlyn said...

Cute! She is so precious.

Unknown said...

I love her so much. She is beautiful to everyone, I am so glad you guys live close by!