Saturday, August 8, 2009

saying goodbye

Things I am going to miss about Provo:
*Taking walks to the Provo temple on Sunday evenings and watching Halle play in the flowers and fountain on the grounds.
*My running route
*Being close to BYU
*Surprise visits from Ryan
*Is it sad I really can't think of very many things?


Things I am going to miss about Wymount Terrace:
hmm...
uhh...
*Simplicity
*Leaving a place that holds so many memories
(This is where we started our life together. It is the only home we have known since we got married. I graduated while living here. The majority of my pregnancy was spent here. We brought Halle home from the hospital to our little apartment. I learned how to be a mom here. Halle laughed for the first time on her changing table in the office/baby room/storage closet. She took her first steps here. I guess, like it or not, this place will always be so special to me. We're bustin' out of this joint come August 11th.
Get ready for the big reveal!
We have finally chosen a name for our new home. You won't want to miss it!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'll miss seeing you in the ward! But I'm so excited for you!! :)

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

HOORAY!
I am trilled for you guys! I cant wait to see the pics and hear the fun moving stories...with our crazy family I sure there will be some good ones!

Megan said...

I'm pretty sentimental and would miss all those little things too! But I'm so excited that you'll get your own home! Can't wait to see the pics!

Emily said...

Thanks Megan for the book suggestion! I just checked the library and they have Among the Hidden checked in so I'm going to go and get it! I'm excited to start a new series! :) Thanks! Good luck with everything this week!

Christy said...

so where are you moving to? and are y'all buying a house? so exciting! i hope you'll still be in utah so we can hang out sometime!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

We are excited for you guys' big move! Can't wait to find some time to sneak down and see your new place...