Sunday, August 16, 2009

whistling

A few nights ago it was stormy and the wind was really blowing up on the mountain. I was sleeping with Halle on the couch in the wee hours of the morning. Not only does stella the house wash dishes with the push of a button, but she whistles too. I love the noise the wind makes as it blows around the house and pushes it's way through cracks in the doors. It sounds like the house is whistling a little tune. It made me feel like we were safe wrapped in our blanket on the couch and nothing out there could get us. I really love wind.
**Missed the Wymount wardies today. I also didn't think I would ever be in a ward that was louder then the BYU 34th ward. I was proven wrong today as we sat in our new ward. I've never seen so many kids in a chapel.

2 comments:

Ashlyn said...

YAY!!!! You like pugs!

Annie. said...

I couldn't believe it, but our family ward in Springville is actually louder than our student ward in Orem, too.

P.s. I love that noise in our home too. :)