Sunday, August 30, 2009

the park city list

things that were did and done on our vacation to park city (a reverse to-do list):
cousin love
spending time with the fam
fire alarms at night
scariest merry-go-round with the kikster holding on for dear life
built in baby-sitters
checking out the local eats
finding the best fish 'n chips ever. these beat the ones I crave at Simon and Seaforts in Alaska. now that's saying something.
trips to the park for the little one
tanger outlet mall (jcrew? yes, please!)
walking hand in hand down main street
feeling like a tourist in utah
feel good weather
holding baby jake
date nights
500 days of summer. click here to see one of my favorite scenes. also, wes thinks everyone who goes to byu should see this show. from my experience, he is probably right.
alpine coaster through the mountain foilage
experimenting with new styles
looking for air supply (one of them lives there)
zipline down the mountain at night
kyoto on the way home. best sushi, ever.
last hurrah before the last year of the MAcc begins

no hands. daredevil.
she did this herself and thought it was really pretty. classic. mom trying to get away. halle whining.
how did everyone manage to come home without having their picture taken? yes, that means you jan and anthony.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks and sounds like so much fun! You guys deserved a fun vacation! I love the last picture of your cute little family! :)

Erika said...

I loves me some park city. You're totally right about it feeling like you're a tourist in your own backyard. I'm glad you guys could get away. Makes me wanna go now.

Michele Ashman Bell said...

Baby jake is so darling! I can't believe how big he is. You guys really define "staycation". We have so many cool things to do right here in our own backyard (well, not my exact backyard - it's pretty boring). Love the pix of my Halle princess.