Thursday, March 4, 2010

happy birthday

Grandma Bell!
Remember how you always have a stash of mimmy's for Halle?
Remember how Wes wanted to marry you when he was 7 because you were just that amazing?
Remember how you are a big reason Wes is the wonderful husband and dad he is?
Remember how you let us live with you while Wes did his internship?
Remember how you sew and alter Wes's clothing because I can't sew at all?
Remember how you are the most wonderful in-laws anybody could ever ask for?
Remember how you are super mom and can do everything?
Seriously I can't think of anything you can't do.
We love you!

1 comment:

Michele Ashman Bell said...

I wish I knew how to type tears, because this post made me cry. Thank you. I'm so blessed with the best daughter-in-law in the world and granddaughter. You make my life so happy!