Tuesday, March 23, 2010

launch party

Last week my mother in-law's newest book was released and can now be found at a bookstore near you. To celebrate, Barnes and Noble at the Gateway hosted a launch party for her and several other authors who also released new books.
We got to join in on the fun and see her in action.

And of course Halle couldn't leave her alone. Michele gave me a copy of the book for my birthday. I am hooked. I even had to sit and read while Halle took her bath last night. What's not to love about a book that is dedicated to Halle. Go grab a copy, "Summer in Paris" by Michele Ashman Bell.
You won't be sorry.

3 comments:

Megan said...

How cool! I will definitely have to check it out!! :)

Michele Ashman Bell said...

Megan, thanks for the photos and write up of the launch party. It was such a surprise when you guys showed up. Of course, the biggest treat was the hug from Halle. I had to dedicate the book to her because she lights up my life and warms my heart!

Emily said...

I've been looking for a new book to read! I'll have to check it out! Also, thanks for your sweet note you sent in the mail!